Apply to set or break a record
Have you got what it takes to be a record-holder? Here you will find all the information you need to help you through the process of setting or breaking a record.
We offer a variety of application types for individuals and businesses - take a look at the options below.Apply now
Account Managed Services
Looking for a bespoke solution that will help you find the perfect record title to suit your company or organisation’s objectives? Then you might want to go down the Account Managed route:
- A dedicated Account Manager to guide you through the whole application process
- Expert consultancy for building the perfect record-breaking campaign
- Invite an Official Adjudicator to witness your attempt
- Certificate presentation
- Immediate review of application
- Immediate review of evidence
- Immediate answer to your questions
- License of Guinness World Records logos to maximise the impact of your campaign
- Price upon request
Start your journey today, and a Record Specialist will be in touch shortly to bring your ideas to life!
If you're planning a record attempt that involves a few hundred people or need your record approved by a particular date, then there are two ways to fast-track your application and evidence review:
- A self-service application and evidence submission
- Priority application: Application reviewed within 5 working days (from £500 / $800 US plus VAT where applicable)*
- Priority Evidence Review: Evidence reviewed within 5 working days**
- Get answers to your questions within 2 working days
- Not suitable for promoting a business, service or an organisation. If you are a brand or agency please follow our account managed services route.
*Additional fees apply for new record titles
**Additional fee of £350
The perfect choice if you've got a short deadline to hit.
If time isn’t so pressing. If you’re an individual, not a group. If you aren’t thinking about using your record-breaking attempt to promote a product or service. Then the Standard Application is for you:
- A self-service option application and evidence submission
- Receive guidelines in 12 weeks (3 months)*
- Review of evidence within 12 weeks (3 months)**
- It will take 2 weeks to get a response to your questions
- Not suitable for promoting a business, service or an organisation
*New record title suggestions involve a non-refundable administration fee of £5/$5 (+VAT)
**Review current application wait times for a more accurate timeline
Ideal when time is not so pressing, but you have a talent to share with the world.