- Uroŝ Stoklas
- 24:00:00 hour(s):minute(s):second(s)
- Slovenia (Radlje ob Dravi)
The longest marathon ninepin bowling is 24 hours and was achieved by Uroŝ Stoklas (Slovenia), in Radlje ob Dravi, Slovenia, from 15 to 16 April 2022.
During such a strenuous attempt, Uroŝ made sure to eat a lot of carbohydrates and drink enough liquid. Hydration was key during the attempt as the bowling alley would get quite warm.
Uroŝ shared some statistics with us around his attempt:
- Almost 3,000 balls were thrown equating to around 8 tons
- That also means around 3,000 lunges, too!
- More than 40 km walked between the shots
- A total of 9,554 pins were knocked down
- A total of 5,390 pins were knocked down in clean throws
- He achieved a total of 291 strikes