Age Restriction: Applications for this record title will only be accepted if the applicant is 16 years of age or over.
- This record is for the most kabsa served in 24 hours.
- This record is to be attempted by an individual or a team of unlimited size.
- This record is measured by the number of people served in the 24 hour time frame.
- For the purpose of this record, kabsa is a Saudi Arabian dish that is made up of rice, meat, vegetables, and a mixture of spices.
- Each individual serving of kabsa must weight at least 250 g (8.82 oz.)