Weekly record challengeSpending time indoors doesn’t mean you have to be bored. In fact, with the extra time, you can aspire to do great things, including becoming a Guinness World Records title holder with the new #GWRchallenge!
With the ongoing changes around the globe, we want everyone to be able to stay inspired and have fun, while staying inside.
That's why we’re pleased to bring you the #GWRchallenge, a weekly record challenge we will be hosting across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok. This will (hopefully!) lead to a new title holder every week.
The guidelines for each weekly challenge will be posted here, as well as our social channels, as a reference for anyone who needs them.
And the best part? All attempts utilize household materials, or include no materials at all, so anyone can take part from within their home!
Every Friday, the #GWRchallenge we'll declare the record holder before announcing the newest #GWRchallenge.
We’re excited to see your best submissions and can’t wait to see who will become Officially Amazing!™
There are a few things you can do to ensure your attempt gets recognized and help us verify your record!
- The footage of the actual attempt must be one-take, no edits or cuts please!
- Be sure to follow ALL rules
- Tag our account and use our hashtag
- Call out the number or score you’ve achieved in your caption
This week's challenge
Most foot taps by a team of two in 30 seconds
Applications for this record have now closed
The guidelines are as follows:
- For this record, you will need another member of your household!
- For the purposes of this record, a foot tap is defined as touching your foot with the foot of your partner. You and your partner must be facing each other and must tap the same foot, i.e. both tap your right foot together, then both tap your left.
- You must alternate between feet, you cannot tap the same feet twice or more in a row.
- You will need a clear space, away from any walls or surfaces.
- You must not hold on to any surface, or each other.
- Place an object between yourself and your partner. The standing foot must remain behind the object at all times. No foot must touch the object.
- Make sure the camera is positioned so we can clearly see all of your feet.