Weekly record challenge
We’re pleased to bring you the #GWRchallenge, a weekly record challenge we will be hosting across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok. This will (hopefully!) lead to a new title holder every week. The guidelines for each challenge will be posted here and on our social channels.
The best part? All attempts utilize household materials, or include no materials at all, so anyone can take part. Every Friday, we'll declare the new record holder before announcing the newest #GWRchallenge. We can’t wait to see who will become Officially Amazing!™
This week's challenge
Most toilet rolls balanced on the head
Applications for this record will close at 11 am BST Thursday 1st October
The guidelines are as follows:
- For this record you will need full and unused toilet paper rolls.
- We need to see you building your toilet paper roll towers
- The rolls must remain balanced on the head for a minimum of 10 seconds.
- If any of the rolls fall during this time, the attempt will not be valid.
- Remember, no use of adhesives or structures is permitted!
How to get your attempt recognized and verified
- The footage of the actual attempt must be one-take, no edits or cuts please
- Be sure to follow ALL rules
- Tag our account and use our hashtag
- State the number or score you’ve achieved in your caption