Guinness World Records 2021 cover competition notices
1. The competition is open, excluding employees of Guinness World Records and its subsidiaries (collectively “GWR”) and their immediate families.
2. One (1) competition will be run from 05 March 2020 to 26 March 2020.
A. Entries must be received by GWR for the competition between 15:00:00 BST on 05 March 2020 and 23:59:59 BST on 26 March 2020.
B. Only entries from Australia, Canada, Ireland, UK, and USA are accepted. For participants in Australia, Pan Macmillan Australia Pty Ltd is the promoter of this competition. Please read the full Terms and Conditions on their website.
3. Only one entry, per participant.
4. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
5. Entrants are required to answer a skill-based multiple-choice question.
6. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries late or lost due to the internet.
7. There shall be one (1) winner from each territory; 1) the UK and Ireland, 2) USA and Canada, and 3) Australia.
8. The winner shall have their photograph animated on the front cover of the GWR Book 2021 Edition. The winner will be required to submit their photograph to GWR in order to receive the prize.
9. The winner will be selected at random by GWR after the competition closes and the winner will be notified within fourteen (14) days of the closing date for that week. Only the winner will be contacted.
10. If the winner fails to confirm acceptance of the prize by return correspondence within seven (7) days of being notified, GWR reserves the right to offer the prize to another entrant.
11. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity.
12. The odds of winning are dependent upon how many entries are received.
13. GWR shall not be liable for loss or damage which the winner may suffer in respect of the prize, but liability is not excluded for death or personal injury caused by GWR’s negligence.
14. The promoter of this competition is Guinness World Records Limited whose registered office is at 12th Floor, South Quay Plaza 3, South Quay Building, 189 Marsh Wall, London E14 9SH United Kingdom.
15. GWR will hold your personal data (which may include name, age, address and email address) to ensure compliance with these rules and to supply you with the prize if you win. Your personal data will not be sent to any third party except as required to administer the competition and by relevant laws and regulations, and will not be used to send you any other promotional information.
17. The terms of this competition are subject to the laws of England and Wales.
18. Please retain a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.