1. The competition is open to UK, Ireland and Canada residents only, excluding employees of Guinness World Records (“GWR”) and their immediate families.
2. One competition will be run each week for nine weeks. The entries must be received as follows:
- a. Entries must be received by GWR for the week one competition (Millennium Falcon) between 12:00:01 PM BST on 15 October 2018 and 11:59:59 PM BST on 19 October 2018.
- b. Entries must be received by GWR for the week two competition (Statue of Liberty) between 12:00:01 PM BST on 29 October 2018 and 11:59:59 PM BST on 2 November 2018.
- c. Entries must be received by GWR for the week four competition (Saturn V) between 12:00:01 PM BST on 5 November 2018 and 11:59:59 PM BST on 9 November 2018.
- d. Entries must be received by GWR for the week three competition (Maersk container ship) between 12:00:01 PM BST on 12 November 2018 and 11:59:59 PM BST on 16 November 2018.
- e. Entries must be received by GWR for the week five competition (Eiffel Tower) between 12:00:01 PM BST on 19 November 2018 and 11:59:59 PM BST on 23 November 2018.
- f. Entries must be received by GWR for the week six competition (Disney Castle) between 12:00:01 PM BST on 26 November 2018 and 11:59:59 PM BST on 30 November 2018..
- g. Entries must be received by GWR for the week seven competition (Bucket-wheel excavator) between 12:00:01 PM BST on 3 December 2018 and 11:59:59 PM BST on 7 December 2018.
- h. Entries must be received by GWR for the week eight competition (Wright Flyer) between 12:00:01 PM BST on 10 December 2018 and 11:59:59 PM BST on 14 December 2018.
3. Only one entry, per participant.
4. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and entrants agree to be bound by them.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
6. Entrants are required to answer a skill-based question.
7. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries late or lost due to the internet.
8. There shall be (1) winner who shall win (1) LEGO® set which features in the Guinness World Records 2019 book for each competition week. There will be no cash alternatives but GWR retains the right in the event that the prize is not available to substitute the prize for an equivalent of equal or greater monetary value (approximately £20 including shipping).
9. The winners will be selected at random by GWR after the competition closes and winners will be notified within fourteen (14) days of the closing date for that week. Only the winners will be contacted.
10. If a winner fails to confirm acceptance of the prize by return correspondence within seven (7) days of being notified, GWR reserves the right to offer the prize to another entrant.
11. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity.
12. The odds of winning are dependent upon how many entries are received.
13. GWR shall not be liable for loss or damage which the winner may suffer in respect of the prize but liability is not excluded for death or personal injury caused by GWR’s negligence.
14. The promoter of this competition is Guinness World Records Limited whose registered office is at 12th Floor, South Quay Plaza 3, South Quay Building, 189 Marsh Wall, London E14 9SH.
15. GWR will hold your personal data (which may include name, age, address and email address) to ensure compliance with these rules and to supply you with the prize if you win. Your personal data will not be sent to any party except as required to administer the competition and will not be used to send you any other promotional information.
17. The terms of this competition are subject to English law.
18. Please retain a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.