DPartners Global (Kazakhstan) recently managed to break a new world record for the most people in an online video chain using and passing a paint brush.
260 participants shared one brush to create a masterpiece as a part of Expo 2020 Dubai.
The painting, titled "The World Painting" was drawn by around 1,900 people from more than 193 countries.
The brains behind the project, Daut Shaikhislamov and Dana Ormanbayeva, aim to reach 2,020 participants as co-authors before the conclusion of Expo 2020 Dubai to reflect the name of the exhibition.
They both mentioned that "there are no random numbers in the World Painting, even the canvas dimensions of 4 meters by 1.27 meters are a reduced copy of the physical parameters of the planet Earth in circumference and diameter."
The Earth has a diameter of 12,742 km (7,917.5 m) and a circumference of 40,075 km (24,901.45 m).
The World Painting was exhibited in the national pavilion of the Republic of Kazakhstan at the Expo 2020 Dubai. The project which was implemented by DPartners Global in cooperation with Rams Qazaqstan.
Among the nearly 1,900 people who left their unique touch on the painting, many were famous stars including actress Bai Ling, former professional boxer Roy Jones Jr., chess grand master Maurice Ashley, Russian film director Timur Bekmambetov, Olympic cycling champion Alexander Vinokourov, and many more.
The painting features distinctive and bright colors reflecting what makes everyone unique in their own way. The main mission of the project as per the creators is the "restoration of peace and harmony throughout the world".
Here are some more world records featured in Expo 2020 Dubai:
- Longest line of cinnamon roll/bun: 1,550 and was achieved by Mister Baker (UAE) at Swedish Pavilion, Expo 2020 Dubai.
- Largest inflatable aqua park: 42,200 square meters and was achieved by Aqua Fun (UAE), in association with Ahmed Ben Chaibah and EXPO 2020 Dubai (both UAE).
- Largest online video chain of people passing and wearing a self-adhesive badge / sticker: 265 participants and was achieved by Dubai Police (UAE).
In addition, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Pavilion (KSA) have broken three world records at Expo 2020 Dubai:
- Largest interactive lighting display: 7,798 lights
- Longest interactive water feature: 32.234 m (105 ft 9 in)
- Largest LED mirror screen display: 1302.5 m² (14,019ft² 135 in²)