K-pop group BTS have broken yet another record after their wins at the 34th Annual Kids' Choice Awards on 13 March 2021.
They have now tied the most Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards won by a music group with Fifth Harmony, with five wins each.
From 2018 - 2021 they've won in categories from Favorite Global Music Star to Favorite Song, with 2021 being their most fruitful year yet.
Here's a breakdown of their wins:
- 2018 - Favorite Global Music Star
- 2020 - Favorite Music Group
- 2021 - Favorite Music Group, Favorite Global Music Star and Favorite Song
The KCAs, which was held virtually due to the pandemic, saw another record being broken for the most people gunged/slimed simultaneously online.
BTS's win of the Favorite Song category at the awards was for their hit "Dynamite", which also broke a load of Guinness World Records titles after its release on 21 August 2020:
- Most simultaneous viewers for a music video on YouTube Premieres
- Most viewed YouTube music video in 24 hours by a K-pop group
- Most viewed YouTube music video in 24 hours
- Most viewed YouTube video in 24 hours
The super-successful group currently hold 16 records, including the first K-pop act to reach No.1 on the US Artist 100, fastest time to reach one million followers on TikTok and best-selling album (South Korea).
The band's loyal fanbase, the BTS Army, also helped to contribute to the record for the most used hashtag on Twitter in 24 hours.
Let's see what record they break next...