If you're in the Los Angeles area today or tomorrow, you could be part of an outrageous pilot taping of Guinness World Records Gone Wild, a new record-breaking show hosted by Jamie Kennedy.
Made in association with High Noon Entertainment and a major TV network, the show's producers are calling for energetic onlookers to witness a wide variety of jaw-dropping feats.
Guinness World Records Gone Wild features everyday people pushing themselves to do astonishing things in order to hold a place in history as a Guinness World Records record holder.
How far can you throw your friend? How many of your loved ones can you jam into a smart car? How fast can your dog pop 100 balloons? How many watermelons can you crush with your head in one minute?
Some of the records that will be attempted during the shoot include:
- Most panes of glass run through consecutively
- Most bras unhooked in one minute
- Most live cockroaches held in the mouth
- Most watermelons crushed with the head in one minute
- Fastest time for a dog to pop 100 balloons
- Most kicks to the head in one minutest paintballs to hit a person in 30 seconds
- Most powdered donuts eaten in three minutes
- Farthest throw of a person
- Most people crammed into a smart car
- Highest shallow dive
- Fastest time to jump over three moving vehicles
Filming takes place between 7pm and 11pm on Tuesday, September 27 and Wednesday, September 28 at Nokia Plaza @ L.A. Live (directly across from Staples Center), 800 West Olympic Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90015.
Lot and street parking is available around the venue. Please arrive early to ensure your place in the audience.