About the Guide and Book
Guinness World Records has created a FREE, downloadable Teacher’s Guide to educate students in the topics they’re already reading about.
- Engaging STEM-friendly activities
- Common Core Connections for Grades 2 – 5
- Fascinating classroom activities including Language Arts, Science and Math
Even though it’s not necessary to have our best-selling book handy to utilize the guide, the 2018 Edition, will be released on August 29, 2017. It is packed with incredible records that will give kids a chance to explore the planet's most amazing places, review the year's top sporting achievements, a special section devoted to fictional and real-life superheros and much more!
Why Educators Will Enjoy Teaching About Record-breaking:
- Easy to use guide with topical records
- Appropriate for all levels of readers
- Perfect for reluctant readers and struggling learners
- Can be used for one lesson or throughout the whole year
- Explores the world of record-breaking in a fun and educational manner
Please note: The challenges and attempts in this guide are for fun only.
Fill out the form to download the FREE guide!