Based in 15 countries and speaking 18 languages, our 69 adjudicators are accomplished public speakers and are fully media-trained. They also create a highly effective focal point for photo opportunities and audience engagement.
If your event is taking place online or needs to reach multiple audiences in more than one location, our remote adjudicator services and video announcements are ideal for creating an air of prestige and positioning your online event as an authentic Guinness World Records attempt.
As well as verifying and announcing the record results, the adjudicator performs many other important roles including:
- Explaining the record guidelines and answering any questions ahead of the event
- Checking all measurements and any equipment required for the attempt
- Briefing stewards and carrying out spot checks (mass participation events only)
- Assessing and verifying the record attempt on the day
- Engaging the audience
- Participating in media interviews