Terms and Conditions
- Guinness World Records Limited (company no.00541295) of Third Floor, 184-192 Drummond Street, London, NW1 3HP (‘’GWR’) is offering entrants the opportunity to win a free adjudication of a record attempt at a UK-based school of the entrant’s choosing.
- Entrants may enter the prize draw by submitting full contact details and a record that the entrant would like their school to attempt. Entries must be submitted between 12.01 am on the 14th and 5.00pm on the 23rd of March by submitting the above information to www.guinnessworldrecords.com/schools. By submitting their entry, entrants will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these rules. Entries through agents or third parties will be invalid.
- The prize draw is open to any person employed at a UK-based school as at 14 March 2012. Entry is free of charge but there is a limit of one entry per person. The winning entry will be randomly selected from all the appropriate entries received before the closing date.
- The winner will be announced by GWR in due course following the closing date above, and will be notified personally as soon as practicable. Arrangements will then be made between GWR and the winner to determine the date when GWR will attend the school to carry out the record attempt adjudication. If the parties are unable to agree on a suitable date, GWR will be under no further obligation to the winner provided that GWR may in its absolute discretion offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Entrants accept that, if they win, GWR may use their name, age, town of residence, likeness and school for the purposes of announcing the winner of this prize draw and for related promotional purposes.
- All entries will become the property of GWR on its receipt of them and will not be returned. Entrants hereby assign to GWR all copyright and like rights in their entries and waive all moral rights.
- GWR would like to keep entrants informed of GWR's products and services by email and/or post. Entrants may opt out by choosing NO on the entry form. GWR will not pass your email address to third parties for any purposes unless required to do so by law.