Bronze Official Record Event (Adjudication)
The Bronze solution is suited to businesses which know the world record they want to attempt and would like Guinness World Records to attend their event.
This solution provides a fully trained Adjudicator to attend your record attempt and instantly validate whether a new Guinness World Records title has been achieved.
The presence of an official Guinness World Records Adjudicator is always recommended but even more so for attempts at which the media will be present.
The instant verification means successful records can be announced immediately which ensures the media exposure is maximized.
What is included?
- A trained Adjudicator for on-site verification of the record attempt
- One adjudicated record attempt and certificate presentation ceremony
- Specific contact number and email address of a Records Manager at Guinness World Records
- Use of the Guinness World Records 'Official Attempt' logo in media valued to £20,000/ $30,000 for two weeks before the attempt
- One framed Guinness World Records certificate for the presentation ceremony with four additional certificates after the event.