Guinness World Records can confirm it is to launch a new YouTube Original Programming Channel in the UK next month.
Guinness World Records: OMG! will be like nothing else in the record-breaking world when it goes live on 1st November 2012, with brand-new interactive content uniting the hottest YouTube personalities with the greatest, latest and craziest Guinness World Records.
The Guinness World Records: OMG! channel will deliver brand-new record-breaking content five times a week with the following shows:
- On the Road follows presenter, Oli White, to all four corners of the record-breaking globe to meet the people and places who have earned their place in Guinness World Records history
- Do Try This At Home brings interactive record-breaking to YouTube as Guinness World Records invites viewers to take on real records with the greatest achievements, and fails, becoming future show content
- Re-Record sees some of the hottest YouTube talent, including KSI and Dan Bull, re-voicing classic clips from the Guinness World Records archives
- Slo-Mo Test Lab takes videos of iconic Guinness World Records, from watermelon smashing with the head to backflipping over speeding cars, and brings them to viewers in ultra-slow-motion beauty
- The Record Slam has our presenters, Alfie Deyes and Marcus Butler, taking on surprise record challenges under the seriously strict eyes of Guinness World Records Adjudicators.
The talent already confirmed for Guinness World Records: OMG! have more than 1.91 million YouTube subscribers combined and include:
Ahead of the channels launch, on Thursday 25th October,Guinness World Records: OMG! will be bringing viewers a sneak preview of the great new content to come with a Google Hangout live from the Next Lab YouTube studio in London where records will be attempted and dreams potentially crushed! You can find the new channel at www.youtube.com/GWRomg